Trying to decide between dental crowns and dental veneers does not have to be a decision you need to make alone. Our superstar dentists at Midtown Dental are here to give you the smile you’ve dreamed of. Whether you seek a tooth restoration via dental crowns or veneers, we will help you explore the details of each and help determine which is best for your needs and desires.
Below are some of the advantages of each:
The advantages dental crowns provide:
– Crowns can support teeth that have been badly damaged, excessively worn, or broken.
– Crowns can help support a dental bridge or cover a filling where very little tooth remains.
– Crowns can mask tooth discolorations, stains, or other visible defects.
– Crowns can cover dental implants and root canals.
The advantages dental veneers provide:
– Veneers can give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Veneers require less tooth enamel to be removed than with crowns.
– Veneers can be impossible to notice when done by our licensed professionals.
– Veneers can conceal and correct many flaws in your smile, including gaps between teeth.
Whichever service you choose, our team is here to help you. If you would like to make an appointment with Dr. R. Nab, feel free to contact us at 713-520-0555, to speak with a member of our outstanding staff. You can also stop by our office in Houston, Texas. We are here to make your oral health shine!